Please click the links below to download more information:
25 May 2021
Do you need support in engaging your child to prepare for the next academic year and ease the worry of lost learning, look no further than the GCSEPod Parent Webinars. Throughout the academic year, GCSEPod have had great success engaging and supporting parents through their live webinar sessions.
The latest parent webinar dates are:
- Wednesday 2 June 2021 at 5:00pm
- Thursday 17 June 2021 at 5:00pm
- Thursday 15 July 2021 at 5:00pm
During the session they will explore how parents can support your child’s learning using GCSEPod with information around:
- How to access Pods;
- Using the Learning Activities to enhance and embed knowledge;
- Podbooks and how to quiz your child;
- What to expect if your child is given homework on GCSEPod;
- Check & Challenge and self-assessment;
- Hints and tips on home learning.
Spaces are limited so book now: https://www.gcsepod.com/podup-presents-webinars/