Messages for Parents/Carers
Computer Science letter - NEA
Period 6 sessions - Letter and timetable
Futures Day Sept 2017 Letter
An introduction to Target Grades 2017-18
Transition Day and Transition Evening Letter to Parents
Ski Trip 2018
MyEd App – Connecting Parent/Carers, Students and School
Our new Parental Communication App is available on IOS and Android. To find out more click here. An email invitation to download the new MyEd App has been sent to Priority 1 Contacts who have given the school their email address.
Not received an invitation? email email@example.com to let us know.
- Please turn on notifications for the MyEd App so you are notified if any messages are received
- If you download the app and then uninstall it please email firstname.lastname@example.org as you will no longer receive messages from the ConnectEd System.
- If you change your mobile number and have previously downloaded the MyEd App, you will need to uninstall it and re-install with your new mobile number - please allow 48 hours after we have confirmed we have changed your mobile number on our school system before re-installing the App.
- Please do not unsubscribe emails from ConnectEd
Unifrog is a new platform for parents and students in Phase 2 and Phase 3 to help with careers guidance, help with applications and references and details of college courses, apprenticeships and university courses. Click the logo to go to the site.
Road Safety - Collecting and Dropping-Off Students
To read our reminder to parents/carers of arrangements for collecting students from and dropping them off at school click here.
Free Adult English Classes
For more information click here.
School Closure Line
This number is no longer in operation. Please check our website for details of school closures and/or sign up for the Bradford Schools Online Alert Service by clicking here.
Changes to Shape of the Day
To give our students a much better experience at both break and lunchtime we are changing our shape of the day with effect from Monday 7 November. To view the times click here.
ParentPay - important messages for parents
From 12 October the following changes were made to ParentPay
- Parents will see only value associated with lunchtime items in the Lunchtime Meal Activity report on their home page.
- Balances for any payment items that maintain a balance, positive or negative, are visible in the ‘View all items’ tab.
- Payment items ‘To pay’ field will represent the cost of items to parents more accurately.
ParentPay have issued an apology to customers regarding the confusion with the new 'My Account' feature. They have now revised the features to make it easier to use. Please refer to the email instructions from ParentPay or click the link below.
ParentPay My Account – Parent Guidance
Paypoint locations 2017
Online Booking System Instructions
To find out how to book appointments for Consultation Evenings and Student Self Review Days online click here.
Parent Info – new online information service
Introducing a new online information service for parents and carers to help our children and young people safe online. Click here to find out more.
For information on all school travel click here.
School Uniform /Uniform Voucher Scheme
For information on school uniform and the uniform voucher scheme click here.
For school meals and free school meals information – click here
Has your child lost something? All lost property is on display in the atrium, please encourage your child to look through it and reclaim any items belonging to them. Please ensure you put names in all your child’s belongings.
Year 7 Transition
Year 7 Transition Information for New Students
Please read the important letter to parents below regarding exposure to measles, chicken pox and shingles,
Measles, Chicken Pox, Shingles -Letter to Parents, July 2015
Does your child have a medical condition? Please contact the school Healthcarer if your child needs to take medication whilst in school and complete one of the medication consent forms below,
Medication consent form (school to administer medication)
Medication consent form (student to carry own medication)
Multiple medications and combined doses consent form