“The Beckfoot Trust (and schools within The Beckfoot Trust)” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“The Beckfoot Trust (and schools within The Beckfoot Trust)” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 14/04/2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- feedback information to be used for updating school systems and the website
- messages from website users in relation to items on the website
- messages submitted through the website in connection with school or The Beckfoot Trust
- contact information including email address
- Log in and password details when using the links provided
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve services.
- Any information regarding staff or students submitted through the website will be dealt with in conjunction with the current Staff and Student Privacy Notices which can be obtained from the school or website.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you regarding messages, feedback or site issues. We may contact you by email, phone or email.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your needs or improve other services based on feedback given.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We also store further information that is only available to logged in users.
|ASP.NET_SessionId||This is used by the server to remember session data between pages.||When the browser is closed.|
|BSOAuthCookie||Used to remember who you are when connected securely to our website (over HTTPS).||When the browser is closed.|
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will deal with any personal information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the current school policies.